This course has been designed for content creators in marketing agencies who are increasingly being asked to deliver effective video content for their clients, but don’t have the know-how, experience or resources in-house.
Your teams will gain an understanding about the process of video creation and what is possible, so you can brief your video production suppliers to get the videos YOU want.
The course takes place at Camberwell Studios in South London in either of their two green-screen film studios. The studios are set up so that, on the day, you can experience what it’s like to be behind the camera or in front of it.
Fun, Fun, Fun
Our workshop is fun, fun, fun – really hands-on and your team will come out of it with the sense of mission accomplished, and a lot to talk about for a long time with their colleagues at work and friends outside of work.
What does this Production Workshop include?
Our team of in-house video producers will cover topics as follows:
Film production overview: Who and What?
A fun and interactive activity where the group learn what and who are involved in each stage of production
Film grammar 101
Filming lingua franca: shot types, descriptions and abbreviations.
- Save time and money by learning how to create a brief.
- Make your life easier by learning what a treatment is and being able to communicate your ideas as close as possible to the video producer.
- Brainstorming content ideas
- How to write both treatments and briefs
- The best way to plan a shoot
- The role of a producer
- Important do’s and don’t’s.
- Familiarising with production kit
- Setting up and using basic equipment
- Team roles and how they fit together.
You’ll learn how editing works from award-winning commercial shot for a competition promoting the King Kong ride at Universal Studios California.
- A basic how-to
- Best practices
- Top tips from the professionals
Treatment to Production
Path to a great end product. As part of the course the team will create a brief and treatment ready for filming.