For your convenience, we’ve scoured the web to put together a cohesive list of the useful websites about about video marketing for online video and web based corporate video production.
Online Video Marketing – Comprehensive list
Essential reading to anyone who wants to understand the impact of online video production, and its effectiveness in the global web marketplace. The evidence is clear: online video marketing works. It helps consumers to empathise with a brand, it helps them connect to a service – it helps them find the products that they want to purchase. But we’re not just saying this because we want to it to be true, we’re saying it because it is true!
Click through rates
Visitor interaction can increase by anywhere from 25 to 300% – not bad, eh? But don’t just take our word for it. The list below links out to numerous sources of data and statistics that set out in detail the effectiveness of web video productions and online video marketing in general. Have a look! You’ll be surprised at what video can do!
- The Next Web is world’s largest online publications that delivers an international perspective on the latest news about Internet technology, business and culture.
- eMarketer publishes data, analysis and insights on digital marketing, media and commerce.
- ComScore is a global leader in measuring the digital world and the preferred source of digital marketing intelligence.
- BizReport is website providing news and Insight for online marketers.
- The e-tailing group is an e-commerce consultancy that helps merchants deliver the right customer experience on their websites.
- The Marketing Prof website was founded in 2000 by Allen Weiss, a marketing academic, as a place where both his fellow “prof”-essors and marketing “prof”-essionals could learn from each other.
- AccuStream Research is a publishing, research and consulting firm producing investment grade sector reports covering online audio, video, CDN, OVP, Video etc…