Silent Social: Live Event Video Production
About the Client
DJ + DJ, Silent Social “The ultimate silent disco experience” is the newest and coolest addition to the silent disco world. Having already enjoyed success for their portable event in major venues and Universities; they wanted a promo video to show off the excitement of the event at the Lucozade tent at V Festival.
Having seen our event videos the guys at Silent Social were eager to get us on board for their festival tour. Silent Social being a very cool and contemporary event meant that this video had to be very edgy with tons of attitude but also captured the fun and energy of the event.
With keywords such as “young”, “electric” and “edgy” the visual approach grew into a VFX design heavy project with sharp rhythmic cuts. As well as showing off Silent Social it was also important to visually explain what the event is (for the few who don’t already know). Hence DJ + DJ = Silent Social; a club event described as a maths problem.
The logistics of filming were both fun and challenging as it was filmed over three nights at V Festival. That gave us three attempts to get the crowd and set up shots needed. Film until 3am then back to the tent to rest before doing it again the next night. Definitely one of the highlights of summer.
More live event filming:
Read More About: Live Event Filming / Corporate Event Coverage Videos Production
Latest Case Studies
- Massive Analytic - Video Pitch
- Yudu Media - Digital Publishing Service Videos
- BT Case Study: a complete business video strategy
- Pinnacle Sports: multilingual explainer videos production - case study
- Roehampton University Summer Ball 2014 - Event Video Production
- RSU Summer Ball - Live Event Filming Video
- Trap Media - Presenter Led WebVideos
- Trap Media - Birds Eye Corporate Drumming Video
- Trap Media - 2011 Presenter Led WebVideos and Video Faq's
- Total Awareness Coaching - Coaching Video Presentations
- The WarrantyCo.com - Presenter Led Company Overview Video
- The Space Centre - Web Design / WebVideo / GoogleAd Campaign / SEO
- The Adword Adviser - Home Page Video Introduction
- Trevor Baylis Brands - Direct Response Inventor Pack Video
- X Paste® - Website Plus Explainer Videos